10 May 2019

Tottenham coach Mauricio Pochettino talks about his squad, their game against Liverpool and his fate in Spurs


Tottenham's squad has won the Champions League championship last season with Ajax 3 - 2 goals in the game with a 3 - 3 goal and so Spurs have managed to move forward due to the tournament.



Lucas Moura and Mauricio Pochettino celebrate

Spurs's victory is not so much different from Liverpool since there was no one who believed that these two teams were not in England would be able to step up the final of the final, as a result of their unfortunate results in their first Champions League.

Speaking in front of the media soon after Tottenham's head coach, Mauricio Pochettino has expressed his feelings.

”It is very difficult to describe my feelings in words, but I think it was a very important night in my life.” He said Pochettino

Mauricio Pochettino has added ”In the way the game has ended and everything that happened and what we planned to play in the first period, I think this was a wonderful thing.”

”The second time we planned to make a little change and play another way in the day I believe not to give up. There are so many things on my head but I want to congratulate my players for possessing a ball and doing a good job for me. I think they are heroes, I told them I thought six months ago I reiterated this sentence to the Champions League final.

When asked if there was anything that he had learned from his players from the match with Ajax, Pochettino said it was actually there.

”I have learned a lot, each time you learn from your players, they are the best teachers, the owners of the ball and not the coaches I thank you very much and I am lucky that I have a team of players who are my heroes.”

0 TOA MAONI HAPA:

Post a Comment